Saturday, August 4, 2012

Short Weight?

So, you could probably tell from the distinct lack of blog posts (sorry about that), that we have been busy, moving in and unpacking, pottering, titivating, fluffing (mostly me) and being productive (mostly Alex) and we are feeling more and more settled in our new house every day:)

But before I tell you all about that, I have to tell you that last night, I was getting ready for a romantic night out with my lovely husband to celebrate sixteen years of fun filled marriage, when Naomi came into our ensuite (woo hoo!) bathroom.

She said, pulling the scales out, 'I wonder how much I weigh?'

She stepped on and said contentedly, 'Mmmm, about three inches.'

Love
Est xxx

P.S. It's only a number;)





Location:Short weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment