Friday, July 20, 2012

Moving Day is today!

Just had a lovely morning at the Farmers Market, chatting with new friends and buying cakes and apple juice (it was originally $4, but the lady let me pay $3, as a 'Welcome to Ohoka' present, and because I told her that everyone told me I had to buy her apple juice, as it was the best for miles, and it is very nice:).

The lawyers have just called to let us know that the settlement is complete and the owner will call us this afternoon to hand the keys to us. The vendor is very particular and wanted to spend today cleaning the house for us so it was perfect for our arrival, and who were we to argue with that? Tonight we are planning takeaways and a glass of celebratory wine (not apple juice) on the floor in the house before Crown Removals arrives at 8am tomorrow to deliver and the hard work begins!

In the meantime, I will show you some more things I have found on TradeMe.

I am stopping now, honest!

A lovely sofa bed, it is a great shape, but the covers are a little worn. Fortnuately for me, it comes with some spare cream covers that have never been used. So fingers crossed it will look great with the new covers on. I haven't picked it up yet, as I didn't want to fill the barn here with even more stuff. I will pick up next week. I hope it fits in my car! Benny would like it in his room, I can imagine it with blue and green and white cushions all over it. We'll see.




A beautiful cane table and chairs. Picked them up last week, it all fitted into the car perfectly and is currently taking up space in the barn downstairs with the bookcase and desk. Perfect for ladies Devonshire teas in the garden on hot summer days, ahhh...




So excited! Better go and have my lunch and then start packing the car, woooohoooooo!!!

Love
Est xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment