Friday, July 6, 2012

Bright and Beautiful for a Rainy Friday

Just found this beautiful room on one of my favourite blogs, VT interiors. Makes me so happy that I have changed my background on the iPad to it, much to the rest of the family's confusion...




Am so inspired, I have found a similar fabric in a lovely shop in Rangiora which has gorgeous European fabrics at very economical prices, my favourite kind of shopping!




It's Friday again, only two more weeks 'til we get the keys to the house. Crown will be delivering the first lot of furniture (yes we have two!) on the Saturday and the second on the Monday. Mum told me yesterday that we can't move on a Saturday, 'nobody moves on a Saturday in Ireland Est', but we will take a few things in on the Friday to start, so as not to to upset any Irish sentiments.

Going to Wellington today for the weekend for a 40th birthday party tomorrow. Getting my hair done specially tomorrow morning, and Alex has just told me it's a wig party!!!!

Love
Est xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment