Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Withernsea



We are back in Withernsea at the mo (Mum lives in Wiv and the rest of the family live in 'ull). Withernsea is a little seaside town about 40 minutes drive away from Hull on the East Coast.

Withernsea is famous for it's lighthouse (which I am really keen to climb up but the kids aren't too keen on windy staircases, I will go by myself one morning and send you a picture) and for being the mobility scooter capital of England. I did actually just make that last bit up but who knows, it might be a fact, it has got to be up there. There are also an inordinate amount of net curtains and knitted loo roll holders (probably).

Love
Est xxx

PS, Unfortunately Mum has been admitted to hospital today for some tests. Everything is probably fine but they have to be careful with her complicated medical history so fingers crossed. I hope she comes back soon, it is very quiet here tonight with no Mum to talk to:(

No comments:

Post a Comment