Sunday, March 4, 2012

We left our hearts in San Francisco



Maybe we should stay in San Fran...




This looks like a nice street to live on...




We could drive a nice American station wagon...




(I would be in the passenger seat of course;).








I thought we could frequent this nice wine bar, until I read the sign more closely...



Alex could go to work for the San Francisco Sock Market...that would be nice.




And we would never have to eat a normal size pizza again...nice!




We loved San Fran. I enjoyed America so much more than I thought I would. Believe it or not, American people are actually just the same as us, they are living in a romantic comedy crime drama thriller parallel universe, but the same as us nevertheless.

San Fran was mad. We saw everything, from unicyclists and hoola hoopas to tai chi masters and cowboys. It was fun, and crazy, in a very normal everyday kind of way. I liked being a small insignificant part of the city for a moment in time and when I think about it now, I can't believe it is all still there, and still continuing, day after day, 24/7 even though we aren't there anymore.

Goodbye for now, and as the American's say, 'have a nice day!'

Love
Est xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment