Thursday, October 13, 2011

Homeless

Alex has handed in the keys to 66 Memorial Avenue so now we are officially homeless/of no fixed abode/nomads/travellers for the next six months.

Woohoo, I feel so liberated from the constraints of the postmodernist consumerist society, it is just us and our Kathmandu backpacks against the world! Don't worry, I have a lovely friend, Anna, who is my official receiver of the parcels, so I can still shop, I have sent her 5 already;).

Alex is currently enjoying a premium economy upgrade flight with Air New Zealand (and with no kids!) and will be touching down tomorrow at 2.45pm - we can't wait to see him - then we are going to Legoland on Friday and flying to France on Saturday!!!

So excited!

Love
Est xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh since I'm the official receiver of parcels, do I get to take a sneeky peek at the shopping? I think this might be important for "customs purposes" :)
    Shop till your hearts content Est!

    ReplyDelete