Sunday, November 20, 2011

Oh Crumbs



We have found Jaffa Cakes in France. And they are not just any Jaffa Cakes my friend, but Citrus Cakes and Framboise Cakes aswell!!!!

Now, some of you may know that I have long been an admirer of the Jaffa Cake, namely of the McVities variety, but I have to tell you, once you have tasted a Raspberry cake, you may never go back!

So, why are McVities not doing it themselves? Have they already done it and I have not realised (apologies if they have, but being on the other side of the world and all can sometimes cause your finger to momentarily fall off the pulse of the luxury confectionary snacking industry)? Is it their name? Are Jaffa cakes destined forever to be only one flavour because of a brand? What injustice, the people of England and the world, are missing out!

I will take orders if necessary. I think I owe it to you, my dear friends, to share with you this most sumptuous of sweets, most divine of delights! It can remain a secret of the French no longer!

Somebody call McVities now. No, call The Sun! England needs to know what is happening right on their very doorstep.

Thank you, my biscuit munching allies, and may the force be with you.

Love
Est xxx

1 comment:

  1. You can keep them! I much prefer a mallowpuff or a squiggle!

    ReplyDelete