Sunday, February 12, 2012

Art Deco Miami Beach

We are in Fort Lauderdale again, in the airport waiting for our flight to Viva Las Vegas (I find it hard to say without adding Viva in front;). We have had a truly incredible, amazing, out-of-this-world and unforgettable week aboard the Oasis of the Seas and I can't wait to tell you all about it but I have 6% on the iPad (arghhh) so here are a few more Miami photos and I will fill you in on the cruise asap.




Loved this gate!



A sausage tree.
Ben: Are they really sausages?
Naomi: No, they're potatoes.




Cool outdoor dining.







Don't have to say much about this little window shopping dream.




Loved the beach huts.
















And some art deco snaps from my official Art Deco walk one night. There was a huge hurricane in 1926 and a lot of the town had to be rebuilt, obviously in the Art Deco style of the time, a bit like Napier.

Better go, 2%.

Love
Est xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment