Monday, February 27, 2012

Thank you bear-y much!

Thank you Caroline and Mike for putting us up for the last few days, we have had a wonderful time with you and it is great to see you new home, I'm sure you will love living in Canada (even though it is a little chilly).

And to Mike, we must apologise that we have seem to have converted your ordinarily teetotal wife into a bit of an alcoholic since we have been there - we have drank wine every evening! Direct quote from Caroline, 'Esther, I don't know what it is, but something about you makes me want to drink.'

Mmmm, I am going to take that as a compliment;)

We will also be bringing a little piece of Canada home with us to remember our visit. We found this cute little guy, carved of sandstone by a local artisan. I liked his round bottom, reminded me of Alex:)








So, thanks nice again guys, it was so much fun!




Love
Est xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment